Monday, October 12, 2009

oh my gosh!!!!!

oh my gosh!!!!!! i can't believe that we haven't posted since december of last year!!!! that's almost a whole year!!!!!!! i'm so sorry guys!!!! we were so busy (ya know being immortal and all) we were running from some people that found our hiding spot and we had to change schools and go all the way across the country. we ended up in some small town in New England (no idea the state yet) and were establishing ourselves in the community. so i guess that u guys deserve an update (big time) so i'll post one tomorrow or thursday (i'm busy wednesday with school stuff - update really is in order) ok guys. thanks for hanging with this blog. i'm soooooooooooooooooo sorry that we haven't posted in so long!!!!!! :( will u forgive me???

2 comments:

Dark wolf said...

i forgive you ^-^

Timothy Reid said...

You're forgiven. I thought that this blog was dead so I'm just happy to see that you guys haven't left it to die!